T&Cs Ballymaloe Competition:
1. The competition is open to all ROI residents over 18 years or older excluding employees and their immediate families of Ballymaloe its affiliated companies, and Applegreen, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the competition.
2. By taking part in this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this competition.
5. By participating in this competition, to the extent permissible by law, you the entrant hereby release Facebook from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to your participation in the competition.
6. Online entry via Facebook/Instagram only – all participants must have access to the internet and an active Facebook / Instagram account. If you do not have an active Facebook account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. See
7. To enter, visit Applegreen Facebook / Instagram and follow the instructions.
8. The opening date for receipt of entries is on the 03.09.20 and the closing date for receipt of entries is on the 08.09.20
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error, proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
10. Only one entry per person. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries must be made using a legitimate Facebook / Instagram account. Entries from entrants using multiple Facebook / Instagram accounts are not permitted and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award forfeited.
11. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid and correct entries received by the closing date. The winner will be selected by an independent judge at latest on the 08.09.20. The winner will be notified by Applegreen via direct Facebook message to obtain the winner’s telephone number and email address. The prize must be claimed by 08.09.20. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the prize is not claimed by this date an alternative winner may be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. The prize to be won by 1 winner will include the following:
- Applegreen fuel voucher with a value of €75
- 2 man tent.
- Bakewell treats worth €25.
-Foxford Woollen Mills luxury picnic blanket.
Total prize value of €350.
The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The Promoter shall not be liable for any defects whatsoever with respect to the prize/s once dispatched to the winner.
13. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered.
14. Although all prize will be available to be won, there is no guarantee that they all will be claimed.
15. When submitting their details winners must use their legal name. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any Prize they may have won. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
16. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and non-cash elements cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the Winner does not take any element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Prize, at its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in relation to the prize winner’s conduct or their guest’s conduct once the prize is claimed by the winner.
18. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s designated address as soon as possible and will be arranged directly with Ballymaloe.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
20. The Winner will be expected to comply with any third party terms and conditions that form part of the Prize.
21. The prizes depicted in promotional communications are for illustrative purposes only and prize colour may vary.
22. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the internet. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the internet. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted
23. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of this promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third party provider.
24. The Winner and their guests may be required to take part in related publicity.
25. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion by the Promoter and/or by Ballymaloe on behalf of the Promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent. By entering this competition, you consent to the use of your personal data by Ballymaloe on behalf of the Promoter for the purposes of administration of the competition (including publishing your full name and county and/or disclosing it to third parties on request if you are the winner) and any other purposes to which you have consented.
27. If there is no reply from the initial winner chosen within two hours of making content, we may choose another winner.