Applegreen Rewards Terms and Conditions
The Applegreen Reward Programme ("the Programme") is a customer Reward Programme promoted by Petrogas Global Limited, Block 17, Joyce Way, Park West, Dublin 12 t/a Applegreen - at participating Applegreen stores.
Under the Programme, you may collect points* on your Applegreen Rewards Card (which term shall include any Key Fob or additional item linked to the Reward Card (eg. Applegreen Mobile App) and which may be issued to you by Applegreen, or which you can choose to download) and apply to open a Reward Account by registering your details on our website applegreen.ie/rewards.
All use of your Rewards Card, your Rewards Account and any points* is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Rewards Card and/or your Rewards Account constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
You can start collecting points* immediately (upon picking up your Rewards Card at the till at any Applegreen stores) and the points will be credited to your Rewards Account (which may be viewed once you have registered your Rewards Card) at applegreen.ie/rewards. If you have any queries about the Programme, please call the Applegreen Rewards Customer Helpline telephone number on 00353 1 512 4884.
- The Rewards Card remains the property of Applegreen at all times. Applegreen reserves the right at any time without prior notice, to decline, restrict or withdraw the Rewards Card, or to alter, amend or terminate the Programme. Without limitation to any other provisions of the Terms and Conditions Applegreen shall at its sole discretion be entitled to alter, amend, deduct or restrict any points* awarded to you at any time where it is of the view that such points* were incorrectly awarded for any reason whether as a result of any act or omission of Applegreen, its employees, officers or agents, or otherwise. Your participation in the Programme may be restricted, terminated or made subject to certain conditions at any time at the sole discretion of Applegreen.
- Applegreen reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time or to introduce supplementary or additional Terms and Conditions in relation to the Programme or any aspect of it. The current set of Terms and Conditions will be available on applegreen.ie/rewards.
- Your use of your Rewards Card and/or your Reward Account constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- All participants in the Programme must reside within either the Republic or Northern Ireland and must be at least 18 years old at the time they receive their Rewards Card. Rewards Cards may be used to collect points* at participating Applegreen stores in other jurisdictions.
- Save as provided in clause 24 below, the Rewards Card and points* collected are non-transferable and without limitation do not endure for the benefit of the original Reward cardholder's successors. The Rewards Card may only be used by the original Rewards cardholder or by a member of that person's immediate family (meaning a spouse, parent, brother, sister, son or daughter), provided they are over 18 years of age and reside at the same address.
- Rewards Cards can be used in all participating Applegreen stores in order to collect points*.
- The Programme is for personal/consumer participation only.
- The Rewards card holder/s are responsible for the proper use and security of the Rewards Card/s and any points accumulated on them.
- The 150 Bonus Points* are only awarded on full completion of registration online at applegreen.ie/rewards or by calling the Applegreen Rewards Customer Helpline telephone number on 00353 1 512 4884 (who will register your Rewards Card on your behalf). To receive the 150 Bonus Points all required fields must be completed as part of the registration process. The customer will receive an automated response email to confirm registration. Please allow up to 48 hours for the 150 Bonus Points to be credited to the Rewards Account. Applegreen are entitled to amend these details at any time.
- ** The Last Date to register for the Programme is Sunday 22nd September 2019.
- To collect points*, a Rewards cardholder must present his/her Rewards Card at the checkout during a transaction. In the event that a Rewards cardholder does not have their Rewards Card at the time of the transaction, provided they have retained the receipt from the transaction, they can email the receipt number and details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Applegreen Reward Customer Helpline telephone number 00353 1 512 4884 (within 14 days of the date of the transaction and quote the receipt number) and Applegreen shall credit the relevant number of points to the Rewards Account. Where goods are returned, any points which were collected in respect of the purchase will be deducted. *The Last Date to add retrospective points to a Rewards Account is Sunday 22nd September 2019.
- There must be a spend of at least €/£1 in a single transaction for that transaction to qualify for the collection of points*.
- For every 1 litre of fuel purchased - 1 point* will be awarded in Applegreen Stores and Applegreen Dealer Forecourts. For every €/£1 spent in the shop - 4 points* will be awarded (subject to clause 13 below) in Applegreen Stores only. Please note that the values of points* per spend are subject to change at any time without notice at Applegreen's sole discretion.
- Points* will not be awarded upon the purchase of the following goods: Lotto and lottery tickets of any kind including without limitation instant win scratch cards or comparable products, phone top-up vouchers, call cards, gift vouchers, gift cards, postage stamps, savings stamps, billpay, tobacco products, medicines, and infant formula products. Points* cannot be awarded for purchases in Subway, Chopstix or Gregg's franchises in Applegreen Stores. Additional products and ranges may be excluded from the allocation of points at any time and without prior notice, and such changes will be at the sole discretion of Applegreen or as may be required by law.
- Points* collected do not have any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Points* are valid for use for 18 months from their award date. Please note that this time limit is subject to change without notice at any time at Applegreen's sole discretion.
- In order to redeem points***, Rewards cardholders must first complete the registration page on applegreen.ie/rewards.
- Points can be redeemed*** for rewards online, by visiting applegreen.ie/rewards Applegreen shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind in respect of any goods or services provided by any Third Party Suppliers, which goods and services are offered subject to that Supplier's Terms and Conditions.
- In order to redeem points***, a sufficient number of points* must have been accumulated to cover the full requirements of the individual reward offers. In cases where the amount of points collected by a Rewards cardholder does not meet the requirements of a particular reward, points* cannot be used as partial redemption for that reward.
- In the case of all rewards, upon redemption, the appropriate number of points* will be removed from the Rewards Card.
- Rewards which are provided upon redemption of points*** are subject to their own additional Terms and Conditions, (these Terms and Conditions may be amended or altered at any time without notice).
- Without limitation to clause 18 above, all rewards must be availed of within the specific time periods set out in the Terms and Conditions which are applicable to each reward.
- All rewards are subject to availability and may be altered, amended, substituted or withdrawn at any time.
- Points* are not awarded on redemptions.
- Points* expire if unused within 18 months after the date they were earned and the points accumulated on an Account will be reduced accordingly on a rolling 18 month basis.
- Applegreen reserves the right at any time to reject any Rewards Card or to terminate a member’s participation in the Programme if we are of the opinion that it has been forged, altered or otherwise tampered with in any manner. Applegreen may take whatever action we consider appropriate if we have reason to believe that the member is abusing the Programme in any manner or acting in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- Where two or more Reward cards have been allocated to one Reward account, only the individual who registered the Reward account with the Programme, can redeem points*** on that Reward account.
- ***The Last Date to redeem points on the Programme is Friday 11th October 2019.
- In the event that a Rewards Card is damaged, lost or stolen, a replacement Rewards Card may be picked up in-store at the till in participating Applegreen stores and this new Card** can be added to the member's Account by logging in at the applegreen.ie/rewards and selecting the 'Edit profile' link. Existing points* in your Rewards Account will then be transferred to your new Rewards Card number. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or call the Applegreen Reward Customer Helpline telephone number 00353 1 512 4884 for assistance. **The Last Date to add a new Card is Friday 11th October 2019.
- The Rewards Card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
- A Rewards Card that have not been used for a period of 12 months will be deemed invalid and any points* that have accumulated on those Reward cards will be cancelled.
- The Programme and these Terms and Conditions shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Personal details that you provide to us or supply during the process of registering your Rewards Account, or that we obtain through your use of the Rewards Card, will be held by Applegreen in confidence and in compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements relating to the obtaining, retention, processing and use (including use for marketing purposes) of personal data. Other than as stated below, no personal information will be divulged to anyone or any organisation except Applegreen or other businesses in the Petrogas Group in Ireland and abroad and Third Parties who process information on our behalf in relation to the Programme. In the event of a sale or transfer of the business of Applegreen or the Petrogas Group, we may transfer your data to the purchaser/transferee in such circumstances. We may, use your personal details for the following purposes: To help manage the Programme and improve the way we run it; to contact our customers if we need to communicate with them regarding any aspect of the operation of the Programme including sending Vouchers to customers by email and post; to help us understand our customers' shopping habits and preferences; to contact our customers in order to perform market research; to perform profiling of shoppers behaviour in order to try and meet our customers' needs; to improve the goods and services which we offer. Unless you indicate otherwise, we would like to contact you with details of offers and information about products and services which we believe would be of interest to you.
- We may also use information relating to sets or groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to enhance our understanding of customer behaviour and enable us to improve our service in general.
- You have the right to request a copy of your data currently held by us, and to rectify or remove personal details, by writing to Applegreen Rewards, Applegreen, Block 17, Joyce Way, Park West Business Park, Dublin 12. You can also access your data online at applegreen.ie/rewards. If you wish to change your details you can do so online at applegreen.ie/rewards or by contacting the Applegreen Rewards Customer Helpline on 00353 1 512 4884. In addition, you have the right to 'opt' out of the use of your information for marketing purposes at any time by changing the preferences**** in your Reward account online at applegreen.ie/rewards or by contacting the Applegreen Reward Customer Helpline on 00353 1 512 4884. **** The Last Date to change your contact preferences on your Account is Friday 11th October 2019.
Coach Driver Card Loyalty Programme
- Persons acting as Coach Drivers who are operating services may be eligible to join the Applegreen Coach Driver Card Loyalty Programme ("CDCL Programme"). Members of the CDCL Programme will be subject to all the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Coach Driver Card Loyalty Programme, as well as the additional provisions set out below.
- In order to participate in the CDL Programme, members must register their CDCL Rewards Card on applegreen.ie/rewards.
- Subject to certain conditions, members of the CDCL Programme can avail of Food to the maximum value of €10/£8 (from participating Applegreen stores or any of these food outlets listed - some exclusions apply). Food may be selected from either Burger King, Costa Coffee, Lavazza, The Bakewell, Subway, Freshii, Greggs or Chopstix.
- In the event that the total of the ordered items exceeds €10/£8, the member of the CDCL Programme shall be responsible for paying any excess amount.
- This offer is only available when the member of the CDCL Programme is accompanied by a minimum of ten passengers in the participating Applegreen Service Station. A Coach Host or Tour Guide accompanying the CDCL Programme member can also avail of this €10/£8 offer subject to the same Terms and Conditions (when accompanied by a minimum of twenty passengers in the participating Applegreen Service Stations).
- This offer may be withdrawn, altered, or made subject to additional Terms and Conditions at any time without notice at the sole discretion of Applegreen.
- This offer is only available to members of the CDCL Programme when they are visiting the participating Applegreen Service Stations in a professional capacity.
- In the event that the full value of the €10/£8 is not used in a single transaction, any balance will be forfeited.
- Applegreen reserves the right to alter, suspend or terminate the CDCL Programme at any time. Without limitation to the foregoing, Applegreen may alter, suspend or terminate your participation in the CDCL Programme at any time at it's sole discretion.
- In the event that a member ceases at any time to act as a Coach Driver operating any services on the participating routes, they must notify Applegreen of same and their participation in the CDL Programme will be terminated.
- In order to avail of the offer, members of the CDCL Programme must present their exclusive CDCL Programme Reward Card to the till operator at check-out. In the event that they do not have their Card, they cannot avail of the offer.
- Applegreen reserves the right to alter or amend the CDCL Programme Terms and Conditions without notice at any time or to introduce supplementary or additional Terms and Conditions in relation to the CDCL Programme or any aspect of it. A member's use of your CDCL Programme Rewards Card constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- *The Last Date to earn points on the Coach Driver Card Loyalty Programme is Sunday 22nd September 2019.
- ** The Last Date to register for the Coach Driver Card Loyalty Programme is Sunday 22nd September 2019.
- ***The Last Date to redeem points for the Coach Driver Card Loyalty Programme is Friday 11th October 2019.
Taxi Driver Club Loyalty Programme
- Persons acting as taxi drivers may be eligible to join the Applegreen Taxi Driver Club Loyalty Programme ("TDCL Programme"). Members of the TDCL Programme will be subject to all the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Taxi Driver Club Loyalty Programme, as well as the additional provisions set out below.
- In order to participate in the TDCL Programme, customers must produce your valid SPSV licence upon registration at one of the following participating sites only.
- The Applegreen Taxi Driver Club promotions are only available in the participating sites.
- Members are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Applegreen Rewards Programme, as such they are still eligible to earn Rewards points* in all participating Applegreen locations and selected Retailers.
- Customers that register as a member of the Taxi Driver Club Loyalty Programme will automatically be registered as a member of the Applegreen Rewards Programme and are bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Programme.
- Customers that are currently registered with the Applegreen Rewards Programme can link their Taxi Driver Club Key Fob to their current register Account, and all accumulated points will be transferred to the Taxi Driver Club Key Fob.
- Only one Taxi Driver Club Key Fob will be assigned to a member at a time.
- Only the registered Taxi Driver Club member is permitted to use the Taxi Driver Club Key Fob. Applegreen can restrict or terminate a member’s participation in the Taxi Driver Club if the member is found to be misusing the Taxi Driver Club Key Fob or allowing a non-Taxi Driver Club member use their Key Fob.
- In order avail of the Discounted Fuel Promotion (ie. 2c per Litre reduction in the cost of their fuel – up to a maximum of 40 Litres), members of the Taxi Driver Club must present their exclusive Taxi Driver Club Key Fob to the till operator at the specified participating sites only.
- In the event that a member does not have their Taxi Driver Club Key Fob at the till, they will be unable to avail of the Promotion. Members will also be unable to quote their registered phone number at the 'Look Up' facility at the till to avail of this Promotion.
- The Taxi Driver Club member must be visiting the participating sites in a professional capacity in order to avail of Discounted Fuel and are required to display/produce the following forms of identification in order to avail of the discounted fuel offer.
- Taxi Drivers: Roof Sign or any relevant signage on your vehicle when using your Taxi Driver Club Card.
- Hackney Drivers: SPSV Licence when using your Taxi Driver Club Card.
- Applegreen reserves the right to alter, suspend or terminate the TDCL Programme at any time. Without limitation to the foregoing, Applegreen may alter, suspend or terminate a member's participation in the TDCL Programme at any time at its sole discretion. A member's use of the their TDCL Programme key fob constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that a member ceases at any time to act as a Taxi Driver operating any services on the participating routes, they must notify Applegreen of same and their participation in the TDCL Programme will be terminated.
- *The Last Date to earn points on the Taxi Driver Club Loyalty Programme is Sunday 22nd September 2019.
- ** The Last Date to register for the Taxi Driver Club Loyalty Programme is Sunday 22nd September 2019.
- ***The Last Date to redeem points for the Taxi Driver Club Loyalty Programme is Friday 11th October 2019.