Vegan Food Range
Try some more of Applegreen’s great meat-free alternatives from our Vegan Product Range.
Vegan Sausage Roll
Applegreen’s new Vegan Sausage Roll is made from our exclusive recipe which combines a delicious blend of soya bean, chickpeas, herbs and spices, wrapped in a flaky puff pastry. It’s made in Ireland and tastes great, so ‘however you eat yours’, try it and see if you can go meat-free. Now you can go vegan for breakfast, elevenses or lunch.
Vegan Spicy Chickpea and Kale Pie
Our new Vegan pie is made from our exclusive recipe which combines a delicious healthy blend of sweet potato, kale and chickpeas in a spicy tomato based sauce wrapped in a light puff pastry topped with parsley. It’s made in Ireland and tastes great, so now you can go meat-free for elevenses or lunch.
Vegan Falafel and Hummus Wrap
Our hearty soft grilled ‘bar marked’ tortilla wrap filled with falafel bites, diced carrot, pickled red cabbage, a sprinkling of spinach leaves and hummus.
Falafel and Couscous Salad
Our authentic chickpea falafel bite salad combining fruity, spiced couscous, grated carrot, sliced cucumber and hummus.
Try one of our refreshing range of fruit salads which include:
- Classic Fruit Salad: Pineapple, Red Grape, Honeydew Melon, and Red Apple Fruit Pot.
- Apple and Melon Fruit Salad: Green Apple and Cantaloupe Melon in a Fruit Pot.
- Mango Chunk Salad: Chunks of fresh Mango in a Fruit Pot.
- Super Fruit Salad: Chunks of fresh Watermelon, Orange segments, Blueberries and Pomegranate seeds in a Fruit Pot.
Cold Pressed Fruit Juices
Our refreshing chilled Applegreen cold pressed fruit juice range includes:
- ‘UP-BEET’ Juice: A blend of chilled Apple, Carrot, Beetroot and Lemon Fruit Juice.
- ‘GREEN ENERGY’ Juice: A blend of chilled Pear, Apple, Spinach, Lemon, and Mint Fruit Juice.
- ‘APPLE’ Juice: Cold Pressed Apple juice, not from concentrate.
- ‘ORANGE’ Juice: 100% Cold Pressed Orange Juice, not from concentrate.
Moroccan Poké Bowl
Our delicious healthy Moroccan salad bowl blends couscous and quinoa topped with cumin, pumpkin seed roasted butternut squash, falafel bites, harissa spiced chickpeas, baby spinach leaves, apricots, cranberries, beetroot hummus and pomegranate.
Our brand new vegan croissant uses margarine as a butter replacement to create the light, flaky texture usually expected from a traditional butter croissant.
Applegreen are continuing to develop our plant-based food range and are committed to bringing our customers more choices. We work with the best local Irish producers and suppliers to deliver the most innovative, high-quality, great tasting food to our customers. Furthermore, we are working hard to address our customers ever growing sustainability concerns to close the loop fully on our recycled packaging and offer more sustainably sourced options.